AWS Cloud Networking Briefing
In this briefing, we will discuss the latest capabilities and benefits of AWS networking and discuss how they apply to your specific use cases and traffic flows. WWT experts will present common AWS networking features and discuss platform capabilities and innovations such as cloud connectivity, cloud optimized WAN, interconnecting PaaS services and hybrid computing environments, as well as establishing geographical site survivability.
- The value of the AWS Platform Network Architecture
- Capabilities and features of networking services within AWS
- AWS network constructs:
- Virtual Private Clouds (VPC)
- VPC-to-VPC peering
- VPC Sharing
- AWS Gateways: Internet Gateways (IGW), Virtual Private Gateway (VGW), Nat Gateways, Transit Gateways, VPN Gateway, Direct Connect Gateways (DXGW), Customer Gateway (CGW)
- Architecture overview of a Multi-VPC AWS Network Infrastructure
- Cloud connectivity reference architectures
- Routing within and between regions
- Emerging technology trends with SD-WAN and AWS interoperability
- Review of AWS secure network architecture:
- How to secure network access to your AWS resources
- AWS PrivateLink and VPC Endpoints
- Security groups
- Network ACLs
- Integrating network virtual appliances
What is a briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert — typically via a live Webex — where we present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or adoption trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. This is a complimentary service.
Who should attend:
- Infrastructure Lead/Manager
- Enterprise Architecture Lead (Cloud-Focused)
- Network Architect
- SD-WAN Architect
- Cloud Services Manager
- Infrastructure Security
- Anyone interested in learning more about how AWS can change how they do business today and deliver relevant applications and services by building scalable and durable networking solutions within the AWS ecosystem.