F5 Enterprise License Agreement Briefing
In today’s application-centric business ecosystem, organizations must become far more agile with how they solve for the complex needs of their businesses to remain competitive.
An F5 ELA unlocks the holistic potential of the entire F5 portfolio. By leveraging an ELA, organizations can provide the flexibility needed to migrate applications to and within cloud environments with full licensing mobility and on-demand suite access.
We will review the most common use cases for how an F5 ELA will increase agility and scale of IT infrastructure to meet ever-changing company requirements:
- Benefits of self-service software provisioning.
- How to track and manage deployments.
- Cost savings and predictable budgeting.
- Benefits of elegant and intuitive reporting.
- Increase the adoption of new technology with WWT EA+.
- How to utilize the WWT Platform to maximize your ELA with training, labs and up-to-date technical ecosystem.
Who should attend?
CIO, CTO, IT Director, DevOps, SRE, Automation Engineer, Application Delivery Architect and Procurement.