Facilities Infrastructure Structured Cable Briefing
This briefing is a session that resets common marketplace perspectives with cable and cable management solutions, converged infrastructure and accelerated deployments. Providing practical recommendations for effective cabling and cable management solutions addressed by adaptability, availability, maintainability, manageability and cost. Along with the right cabling methodology and adherence to TIA/ISO cabling standards, these cabling solutions will outlive most network components.
Five keys things to remember:
- Design your data center cabling infrastructure visually.
- Document cabling installation.
- Validate your connections.
- Leverage data to keep track of your data center connectivity capacity.
- Plan for now and the future.
What is a briefing?
A scheduled meeting with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where our experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge. In addition to this briefing, a follow-up deep drive Cabling Workshop could help you identify company specific business agility drivers and obtain organizational buy‐in and funding for these key IT initiatives.
Who should attend?
- Operations managers, operations engineers, network engineers, architects, etc.
- Anyone who has a stake in improving the network communication paths.
- Chief decision makers from any enterprise or federal organization.
- Stakeholders with a material interest and responsibility for delivering and supporting cable infrastructure.