High Performance Computing (HPC) Cloud Introductory Briefing
WWT has a deep understanding of the multicloud spectrum, HPC and how they logically come together to transform an organization. We have consultative expertise to align, integrate and accelerate our customer’s multicloud strategy.
These capabilities, combined with our world-class partnerships with traditional infrastructure OEMs, trusted partnership with Equinix and rapidly developing partnerships with AWS, Azure, GCP and ISV Marketplace OEMs, make WWT an unparalleled multicloud partner. Combine this cloud expertise with our HPC OEMs, WWT can fuse the cloud, big data and HPC for an agile competitive advantage.
- Welcome & Introductions
- WWT Corporate Overview
- Voice of the Customer
- Cloud Vision & Strategy Overview
- HPC & Cloud Adoption
- Action Plan & Wrap Up
Briefing sequence or order
- Introduction to High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Introduction to HPC & HPDA (Big Data Analytics)
- Introduction to HPC & AI/ML/DL Infrastructure Convergence
- Best Practices in High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Unified High Performance Architectures via Fusion Computing
- Introduction to the High Performance Computing (HPC) Cloud
- HPC 3D Remote Visualization Introduction
What is a briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live WebEx – where our Subject Matter Experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization and needs. This service is complimentary.
Who should attend?
CTOs, CIOs, IT Directors, Business Unit Executives, Systems and Network Administrators, Cloud Stakeholders and HPC/AI Professionals. Anyone interested in learning more about how HPC, AI/ML/DL and big data can benefit their business.