Army Digital Modernization Community Migrate
Owned by Rachel Gore
Global Enterprise Modernization Software and Services (GEMSS) is a one-stop acquisition and support solution for Army IT network modernization. With GEMSS, you can be assured your network is secure and mission-ready. Whether you need integrated support services to help you modernize your network; extended software support to keep legacy technology running; or technical training and support to keep your team modern, agile and secure, GEMSS is the Army-wide answer for network infrastructure and for helping you transition to a modern, software-defined network architecture.
Real time access to software innovation through Cisco enterprise agreements. Allows the Army to disaggregate software from the hardware and enable a highly agile, secure and intent based network. This digitally-enabled capability advances the Army from a slow "hardware" refresh culture to a rapid the driving force to innovation.
- Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Advantage for Routing
- Segment the Army network for security, compliance and complex processes, while deploying software defined centralized policy management.
- Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Advantage for Switching
- Simplify Army SD-WAN and routing architecture. Leverage software defined networking to make it easier to deploy, manage, and operate.
- Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Advantage for Wireless
- Deliver exceptional wireless performance for high-density environments. Through software defined networking leverage end-to-end visibility and remediation guidance.
- Cisco Security Software
- Identity driven, location independent access Identity Services Engine (ISE), Umbrella, and Any Connect licenses.
- Cisco Voice and Video Software
- Enterprise voice and Video command and control modernization.
Investment protection support paring hardware and software maintenance together to provide project-based benefits and reduce costs. Along with all inclusive digital learning subscriptions give the Army a full year of Cisco's complete portfolio of online product, technology, and certification training.
- Hardware Technical Support (SNTC)
- Unlimited 24/7/365 Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) support for all Department of Army-owned Cisco-branded hardware and software. 4-hour replacement for up to a 10% of the Army's installed base list for equipment available within a 4-hour delivery radius of a Cisco Depot.
- Software Support (SWSS)
- Unlimited 24/7/365 Software Support Services (SWSS) for all SWSS-eligible and entitled Cisco application software.
- Prolonged Security Support
- Prolonged cyber vulnerability remediation for Cisco Catalyst switches in the C3750X, C3560C, C3560CG, C3560X, C3850-24P, C3850-24T, C3850-48F, C3850-48P, C3850-48T, and C3850-48U family switches for the life of the contract.
- Customer Success Resources
- Technical enablement delivered by a team of Cisco experts - customer success executives, activation specialists, and service delivery managers to optimize solutions and accelerate time to value.
Cisco Advanced Services delivered by cleared Cisco operations managers and network engineers. Enable the Army with mission critical skillsets fostering digital innovation to deliver technology solutions that solve the Army's biggest challenges.
- High Touch Technical Support (HTTS)
- Personalized high-touch technical support and liaison/coordination with other Cisco technical teams. Expedited routing and call-handling from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time with after-hours on-call support for P1 and P2 issues. Capability to transmit and receive classified information via SIPR and VOSIP
- High Touch Operations Management (HTOM)
- Cisco single point of contact for all support assistance, prioritization and management within this contract.
- Networking Consulting Engineer (NCE )
- Seven dedicated Cisco resources to support design, implementation, delivery and management of the Cisco environment.
- Cisco Talos Incident Retainer
- A full suite of proactive and emergency services to help ARCYBER prepare, respond and recover from a breach.
- 100% Cisco SmartNet Total Care all valid Cisco Hardware
- 100% Cisco Software Support Services (SWSS)
- Cisco High Touch Operations Management (HTOM)
- Cisco High Touch Technical Services (HTTS)
- Cisco Hardware and Software Asset Management
- Cisco Extended Security Support C3750X, C3560C, C3560CG, C3560X, C3850-24P, C3850-24T, C3850-48F, C3850-48P, C3850-48T, and C3850-48U
- Cisco Onsite Network Consulting Engineers
- Cisco Digital Learning
- Cisco Network Academy Online Access
- Cisco Live Training Access
- Cisco Customer Experience Enablement
- Cisco Enterprise DNA Advantage
- Cisco Enterprise Voice and Video Software
- Cisco Enterprise Identity Services Engine Software
- Cisco Enterprise Umbrella Roaming Software
- Cisco Enterprise AnyConnect Software
Modified January 24, 2021