Navy Digital Modernization Community
Owned by Kelly Reynolds
The Navy runs on its networks and modernizing those systems is critical to mission success. The Navy, World Wide Technology (WWT), and Cisco developed the Global Enterprise Modernization Software and Services (GEMSS) enterprise agreement to make modernizing simple. With GEMSS, we've got you covered:
- Services and Support
Submit a Request for:
- Cisco Engineering Services
- ESI Orderable Advanced Services
- Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Cisco License Access and Download Request
Request your Cisco Licenses here
JELA to GEMSS Modernization Path
What happened to JELA? What is GEMSS?
Over the past year, the Department of Defense's shift to remote work has heightened the critical need and adoption of the Digital Modernization Strategy to enable its workforce to securely communicate and collaborate in disparate environments. In this session, hosted by Government Executive Media Group, you will hear from three former military leaders and technology advisors, John King, Rick Pina, and Tim Robinson, on how the DOD and the military services can drive secure, digital transformation and technology modernization at an enterprise scale.
In today's world, securing your networks regardless of where users operate is imperative. Through GEMSS - Navy, Cisco and WWT can help you actualize your organization's modernization goals and deliver on mission requirements. As a globally leading Cisco partner, WWT is a recognized leader in delivering enterprise-scale technical expertise, support, services and training to government and industry customers.
Global Enterprise Modernization Software and Services (GEMSS) is a one-stop acquisition and support solution for Navy IT network modernization. With GEMSS, you can assure your network is secure and ready to meet mission needs, with extended software support for legacy technology; integrated support services to help you modernize your network; and technical support and training to help you employ a modern, agile, and secure software-defined network architecture infrastructure.
The GEMSS program covers:
- Software (DNA for Routing, Switching and Wireless)
- SmartNet Total Care (SNTC)
- Software Support Services (SWSS) for legacy software not covered under Program EAs
- Customer Success Delivery - Onboarding with Custom Roadmaps, Accelerator Sessions, Labs, Ask the Expert and more
- Advance Service Delivery – Support implementation, delivery, and management
- Onsite resources
- High Tough Technical Services (HTTS)
- High Touch Operational Managers (HTOM)
- Asset Management
- Education (WWT Platform, expertise and Advanced Technology Center Access):
Customer Success Teams Drive Navy Digital Modernization
Navy's Customer Success Executives are partnering with you to understand your business, develop a success plan, and orchestrate the right resources at the right time to execute.
- Adoption Assessments
- Health Checks