Navy Digital Modernization Community
Owned by Kelly Reynolds
The Customer Experience Team offers a range of services:
- Adoption Assessments to fully understand your goals, environments, operational maturity, and barriers to adoption and implementation. You'll get best practice feedback and recommended follow-on sessions to ensure success.
- Ask-the-Expert (ATX) Sessions where Cisco experts help users learn about features, capabilities, and best practices to accelerate time to value and minimize risk and challenges. Sessions are available both live and on-demand.
- Accelerators: Consulting engagements to facilitate onboarding, adoption, and use of complex solutions through customized interactions.
- Health Checks to provide hardware and software review, deployment validation, high-level performance review, feature utilization, and configuration best practices for Cisco technology.
- Product Webinars to provide product introductions and overviews, as well as helpful tips on specific Cisco technologies.
- Onboarding Kick-Off: Customer Onboarding increases the awareness, adoption and utilization of Enterprise Agreements (EA) across all aspects of your software investment.
- Smart Account Administration: The Navy Domain Smart Account Administrator manages license inventory for the entire Smart Accounts and performs account management activities.
- Our Customer Success Roadmap is tailored to your goals, priorities and need for lab services, adoption activities and EA+ management. Long-term success requires in-depth planning and focused conversations with stakeholders to align internal initiatives to business goals and strategy.
Advanced Services Request
The Navy GEMSS program includes on-site design and engineering services. These include access to four full-time Contractor engineering resources, all Cisco-badged engineers:
- Richard Dotson - Charleston Area, Network Engineer
- Will Wilson - San Diego Area, Network/Security Engineer
- Eric Parks - Norfolk Area, Network Engineer
- Jeff Wall - DC Area, Network Engineer
Complete the request form (electronically or hard copy) and submit to your approving Program Manager. Once the form is completed, submit the signed/approved form to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the request process.
EA+ from WWT is designed to help you choose the best licensing options for your needs and promote end-user adoption to drive strategic outcomes.
Benefits and value:
- Simplify your environment while reducing total cost of ownership
- Achieve attractive volume discounts and predictive cost structures
- Easily track and manage hardware and software investments
- Innovate faster using our ATC to replicate your production environment, load test EA software at scale and compare entitlements against existing solutions
- Benefit from new entitlements quicker by using our Integration Centers to accelerate deployment while reducing the overall risk, cost and complexity
Plan for success
A collection of physical labs, virtualized to create a collaborative innovation ecosystem to design, build, educate and deploy innovative technology products, integrated architectural solutions and digital business outcomes for our customers, partners, employees and communities around the globe.
Navy GEMSS Customer Experience Team
Modified December 14, 2021