Goals & Objectives
By the end of the lab, the lab user should better understand how various products can be integrated to enhance and automate an organization's Identity posture. The lab user will get to create new employees in OrangeHRM, then follow the provisioning process for these new users. The lab user will then get to log in to CyberArk using the newly provisioned user accounts in order to see how each account's access differs based on the user's department.
The lab will also provide details on the various products featured in the lab, including RSA's Identity Governance and Lifecycle platform, CyberArk's Privileged Account Management solution and Okta's Single Sign-On portal.
Hardware & Software
- Core Components
- Jumpbox (Windows 10)
- Active Directory Domain Controller (Windows 2016)
- OrangeHRM HR System (Web and DB server both hosted on the Domain Controller)
- Components Server (Windows 2016)
- Vault Server (Windows 2016)
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
- RSA IGL App Server (SUSE Linux)
- Oracle DB Server (CentOS 7)
- Okta SSO Instance (Cloud hosted)
- Demo Web Server (CentOS 8)