Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this network visibility lab is to help users gain hands on experience with the SteelCentral NetProfiler product in a real world lab environment. The NetProfiler in this lab is monitoring a real environment with ever changing interesting scenarios to investigate. The lab guide is divided into five modules that show how to properly configure and design a SteelCentral NetProfiler environment and how to investigate flows, setup dashboards and alerts.
The modules in this lab include:
- Overview of the solution
- Initial configuration for SteelCentral Flow Gateway and NetProfiler
- Overview of dashboards in SteelCentral NetProfiler
- How to investigate flows in real time using SteelCentral NetProfiler
Hardware & Software
- Riverbed SteelCentral Flow Gateway version 10.18
- Riverbed SteelCentral NetProfiler version 10.18
- Microsoft Windows 10 Workstation
- Cisco ASR 1001x running Cisco IOS XE 16.9.
- Cisco Nexus 7702 running NX-OS 8.1(2a)
- Cisco SD-WAN running 20.3.1 and 17.3.1a