Goals & Objectives
After going through the lab guide, users of this lab should be familiar with the basic functions and features provided by the Thales DSM solution, including:
- How the DSM can protect sensitive data on various platforms, including Windows and Linux.
- How the DSM can help protect against insider threats (i.e., inappropriate access by IT admins).
- A high-level overview of how policies are enforced on the DSM.
Hardware & Software
This lab includes the following components:
- Jumpbox (Windows 10)
- End-User Workstation (Windows 10)
- Linux Endpoint (CentOS 7.8)
- Active Directory Domain Controller / Fileshare (Windows Server 2016)
- Thales DSM Server (Windows Server 2016)