This self-directed, on-demand environment provides an overview of the features and functionality of VMware's cloud-enabled endpoint security platform. Understand how to analyze endpoint activity, adapt prevention to evolving threats and automate your response to disrupt cyberattacks from a cloud-native platform and universal agent.
Learn about the benefits this solution provides:
- Protection from known and unknown attacks.
- Clear alerts and prioritization of potential attacks.
- Easier investigation into security incidents.
- Faster mean time to resolution (MTTR).
- Reduced overhead; no infrastructure required.
This lab consists of the following hardware and software:
- VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard
- VMware Carbon Black Audit & Remediation
- VMware Carbon Black Enterprise EDR
- VMware Carbon Black App Control
- 1x Windows Jumphost (Windows Server 2016)
- 1x Windows Domain Controller (Windows Server 2016)
- 1x Windows File Server (Windows Server 2016)
- 1x Generic Server (CentOS 7)
- 3x Generic Client (Windows 7 Enterprise)
- 1x Attack Host (Kali Linux 2020)