National Institutes of Health CIO-CS
NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER-COMMODITIES AND SOLUTIONS
The National Institutes of Health Chief Information Officer-Commodities and Solutions (NIH CIO-CS) contract is a Government-Wide Acquisition Vehicle (GWAC) for Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) of thousands of Commercial IT products and services.
CIO-CS covers everything IT, including services such as deployment and installation, maintenance and training, engineering studies, enterprise licenses and extended warranties, cloud, mobility, collaboration tools, web and video-conferencing, cyber security, virtualization and health and biomedical IT.
- Contract Number: HHSN316201500023W (Large Business)
- Eligibility: Open to all U.S. government agencies worldwide
- Product Offering: Personal Computers, Workstations, Networking Equipment, Peripherals, Software, Warranty, Maintenance, Security, Professional Services and Leasing
- Contract Length: Expires May 1, 2025
- Contract Terms: NIH CIO-CS Terms and Conditions
- Processing Fee: .35% Processing Fee (*WWT adheres to the Prompt Payment Act and has net 30 payment terms)
- Fee Cap: $70,000 per delivery order ($20,000,000) per calendar year
- Maximum Order: No Limit
- Minimum Order: No Limit