Cisco Ansible Automation Training
To keep up with the growing speed of business demands, there’s a pressing need to make programmability and automation an inherent part of operational IT processes. WWT offers four different hands-on Ansible Automation Training sessions where experts demonstrate how to get started using centralized automation tools to manage and deploy configurations. Training involves WWT engineers leading design sessions to help you map out potential automatable workflows and form roadmaps for accelerating the application and adoption of automation.
In addition to OEM-specific automation training, all WWT Ansible Automation Training sessions cover basic topics like:
- What is Ansible and how does it work?
- How to create basic playbooks in Ansible around different platforms
- How to expose automation as a template within Ansible
- How to design templates for simplified deployment of devices and services
- How to create self-service offerings through Ansible Tower and ServiceNow
This Ansible Automation Training session focuses on the challenges that Cisco network architects face today and the role automation plays. We walk through details for automating the following tasks:
- Applying predictable configuration changes (routing, switching, security)
- Simplifying device deployments through plug and play templates
- Orchestrating code upgrades and backups