Christmas is stuffed
Moving to the CLOUD?
Moving to the Cloud means new applications, services and data in more places and requires rethinking connectivity to support the changes in how:
- Devices and Users "connect" to services.
- How services connect to other services and data stores.
- How you accumulate and transmit data.
How do you securely connect everything, maintain performance and control cost in a world of Clouds? Whether you are connecting to the Clouds, connecting in the Cloud and connecting between the Clouds.
Why is there no punctuation
A foundational understanding of the connectivity constructs that will become the on-ramp to your cloud experiences. Learn how services connect in different ways and become transparent, allowing you to consume improvements as they arrive.
How you benefit from these constructs in the form of resilience, performance, and cost.
- The relationship of cloud connectivity and performance.
- The value and need of rethinking connectivity in a world of clouds
- Understanding connectivity in a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS environment
- The value of Carrier Neutral Facilities.
- The role of the Internet.
Understand the landscape of Multi-cloud interconnect.
How it is relevant to the success of your business.
Where to begin in creating a well-rationalized cloud connectivity vision and strategy to help you connect and secure applications, reduce time to market and enable ongoing innovation.
How WWT can help you succeed.