Converged Infrastructure Workshop
Work with WWT experts to explore the benefits of converged infrastructure platforms. We'll cover the following in a hands-on, collaborative environment. This workshop can be conducted in person, through videoconferencing or through a combination of both.
- Independent converged infrastructure market analysis.
- Differentiation of the varying types of converged infrastructure.
- Mapping use cases to specific converged infrastructure solutions.
- Technical solution deep dives and demos.
- Comprehensive solution feature and functionality comparisons.
For businesses considering this infrastructure, the WWT Converged Infrastructure Workshop is a great opportunity to learn more about different types of converged infrastructure solutions and specific offerings. This interactive experience is customized to provide you and your teams with the relevant information necessary to make informed business and technical decisions. This workshop covers the following objectives:
- Understand your current needs and environment
- Overview of the converged infrastructure market dynamics
- Discuss how use cases align with the varying solutions
- Deep-dive into specific converged infrastructure solutions
- Discuss other available tools including proof-of-concept testing and detailed design
The WWT Converged Infrastructure Workshop offers an independent and pragmatic approach to understand converged infrastructure use cases and technologies in your environment. By combining detailed and targeted open discussions, whiteboard analysis, product presentations and demonstrations, WWT enables your organization to move quickly from idea to outcome.