HashiCorp Solutions Discovery Workshop
As corporations move from static, on-prem infrastructure to dynamic multicloud and hybrid infrastructures, automation of the infrastructure provisioning, security and networking across multiple clouds is a must. HashiCorp is the leading provider of the multicloud automation tools that covers a multitude of areas in the modern dynamic data centers. Key solutions from HashiCorp are:
- Terraform: Use Infrastructure as Code to provision and manage any cloud, infrastructure, or service
- Vault: A secure, store and tightly control access to tokens, passwords, certificates, encryption keys for protecting secrets and other sensitive data using a UI, CLI, or HTTP API
- Consul: A platform to discover, automate, secure and connect applications and networking configurations across distributed infrastructure and clouds
Some corporations might be starting the transformation to multicloud, while others may already be experimenting with opensource tools. This workshop is intended to help the customers with discovering their multicloud automation needs and how WWT can help to address them with HashiCorp's automation solutions.
What to Expect
HashiCorp solution discovery workshop is a 5-day workshop to discover the customer’s business and use cases for automation and formulate a path to quickly get up and running with HashiCorp products in a multicloud environment.
The workshop is delivered by a WWT architect with 3 days spent with the customer; 2 days for documentation that will consist of a statement of work (SOW) and an estimate of the level of effort (LOE) required for follow-up engagements.
This discovery workshop is the mandatory first step of engaging the WWT Multicloud Practice team for services offerings based on any HashiCorp automation solutions delivered by an architect and covers:
- The current state of your multicloud infrastructure
- Business and technical drivers for desired automation implementation
- Corresponding HashiCorp products to business and technical requirements
- The level of effort required for follow up services delivery offerings
- Staff enablement requirements for Hashi Corp products
Goals & Objectives
Gain a greater understanding of the organization's current state of:
- Technical and business drivers for multicloud automation.
- Determine any potential gaps.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Establish a holistic strategy for automating infrastructure, security and networking across multiple cloud providers.
What is a workshop?
A WWT workshop is a working session in which your technology decision makers, architects, engineers and line of business representation meet with our subject matter expert, engineers and program/process management to evaluate or compare how specific strategies and technologies could be deployed in your organization. These are paid engagements with a defined outcome and deliverable, e.g. action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. The workshop takes place in person or via video conferences that last from 4 hours to 5 days.
Who should attend?
- Organizations new to public cloud and automation
- Organizations with workloads in the cloud, but would like help migrating new applications/workloads to the cloud
- Organizations with a stalled cloud strategy
What makes WWT unique?
We are the HashiCorp's rookie partner of the year 2019 and a hyper-specialized partner, the highest tier of partnership. WWT has a deep understanding of on-premise environments and how to extend and evolve those into a next-generation enterprise architecture that includes a multicloud approach. We also have consultative expertise to align, integrate and accelerate our customer’s multicloud strategy. These capabilities, combined with our world-class partnerships with traditional infrastructure OEMs, trusted partnership with Equinix and partnerships with AWS, Azure, GCP and ISV Marketplace OEMs, make WWT an unparalleled multicloud partner.