Storage and Data Management Envisioning Workshop
This workshop serves as a high-level primer between your top stakeholders and our foremost experts to help assert key areas of focus and determine the best path forward. We'll capture a thorough analysis of your data center infrastructure and provide a strategic blueprint to quickly capture opportunities that reduce cost and risk, optimize functionality and increase efficiency within your infrastructure.
The agenda for this workshop can be tailored to address your target areas and specific goals and may include the following series of topics:
- WWT storage and data management overview
- Storage market overview and data management trends
- Data insights, recommendations and WWT use cases
- Storage automation a multi-vendor perspective
- Cloud Data Management (CDM) and Storage as a Service (STaaS)
- Cyber resiliency and business continuity use cases
This Storage and Data Management Envisioning Workshop brings our leadership together to understand your target impact areas, blind spots and opportunities to deliver efficiency across the data storage ecosystem. By working with your team to analyze your current state, with consideration for organizational goals and market trends, WWT will assist in implementing a strategy to:
- Accelerate time to decision
- Realize infrastructure and operational cost efficiencies
- Increase business confidence in IT
- Establish system for outcome validation and success measurement
What is a workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables; including: roadmap, high-level design, proposal or quote for implementation. Workshops may be conducted remotely or onsite.
Who should attend?
Chief Technology Officers, IT Directors, storage and data architects
Your team will have a better understanding of your options for optimal storage and data management within your organization and be given a high-level summary with recommended next steps for the best path forward; deliverables may include:
- High-level, post-workshop brief
- Prioritized roadmap outline of business needs combined with the associated people, processes and technology to support your next steps